Let Viscosity help develop your Enterprise Private Cloud Strategy
Your Oracle Database Appliance (ODA) is at the heart of your database architecture, as a simplistic and reliable platform; but are you utilizing it at its full potential? When you leverage Viscosity, an Oracle Platinum Partner and certified ODA expert, you are gaining leaders in end to end design, implementation, and support for ODA. Viscosity’s health check assesses the entire stack from ODA hardware, OS, RAC environment, and the database. Our goal is to assess the ODA environment for redundancy and availability.
Viscosity North America’s ODA Healthcheck Includes:
- Review of ODA utilization and capacity
- Review of general health of the ODA compute nodes and storage
- Assessment of OVM environment
- Review of Operating System environment•
- Software verisions, patch levels, and OS packages installed
- Kernel parameters and shared memory configuration
- ASM configuration
- Hugepages settings
- Access points and security configurations
- Review of RAC configuration
- Patches for Grid Infrastructure and for RDBMS home
- ASM Disk Group attributes and ASM initialization parameters
- Review of Database Environment
- Check undocumented parameter settings and initialization parameters
- Check database release, PSU/RU/BP, one-off patches
- Review of database configuration and resource allocation
- Review TNS configuration
- Review database statistics, backup procedures, IOPs, and throughput
- Review security of the database environment
Upon completion of the healthcheck, Viscosity will provide detailed documentation with findings, methodology, and recommendations to help you implement best practices and procedures.
Whether you’re making the move to Public, Private or Hybrid Cloud, when you lean on Viscosity, you’re partnering with genuine experts and acclaimed authors of industry best practices. Learn more about how you can maintain and maximize your investments at www.viscosityna.com. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.